- Before anything else happens, you will receive a free 15 minute consultation.
- I charge a flat fee of $50/hour, you decide how many hours you’d like to employ.
- I follow BCG Genealogical Standards.
- You will receive a professional, written report, all the sources included and copies of all the documents/records consulted. I will also include suggestions for further research.
- A PLAN – together we will develop a a plan to meet your needs.
- I’m flexible about the work I do but you need to know what you are looking for – specific goals are a must.
What’s included with most research projects:
- Review of work, documentation and information client currently has – to plan and to expedite project(s).
- Written report.
- All reports include:
- A specific research goal
- Record analysis and correlation with complete documentation and full source citations
- Copies – electronic or paper or both – of all supporting documents and artifacts consulted.
- Recommendations for future research
- Adherence to BCG and APG Code of Ethics and standards
- A customized plan to meet your needs with a written and signed agreement.
Some other possible services include:
- Document Retrieval
- Membership Applications
- Adoption searches
- Heir/Probate/Estate needs.
- And more…